The DJ Alliance Australasia Inc. offers 2 types of memberships.
The first step for any DJ, Master of Ceremonies is to become a General Member. We welcome all DJs & MCs or anyone interested in the art on being a DJ and/or Master of Ceremonies and encourage them to join the DJ Alliance Australasia. Our aim is to mentor, discuss ideas openly and support people willing to learn to help them grow towards one day becoming an Accredited Member.
Requirements of General Membership
An Accredited Membership is recommended for DJs and MCs that have been in the industry for some period of time. Accreditation demonstrates that you have gained significant experience in many types of events, are a true professional, continually meet client expectations and meet the ongoing requirements to support your business and it’s obligations to the industry.
Requirements of Accredited Membership
An Accredited Member is required to;
- Hold any relevant music licences
- Abide by Electrical Safety Standards i.e. Test & Tag Certification [ AS/NZS 3760 ]
- Maintain current Public Liability Insurance
- Provide details of ABN / ACN
- Provide details of Registered Business Name
- Provide 5 Client References
- Provide 3 Impartial Industry Related References
- Have a minimum of 5 Years Experience and a total of 100 Industry Events (over a minimum of 5 years)
- Adhere to the DJ Alliance Australasia Code of Ethics, Code of Conduct and any Guidelines set.