Day one of the DJAA Annual General Meeting consisted of many great decisions and dicussions on how the DJAA will be proceeding in the future. Non-Members, New Members and Existing Members all contributed in a thorough and passionate way.
It is very exciting to see some of the new initiatives, ideas and processes that will be implemented in the future. The day discussed key topics such as;
- Confirmation of the DJAA Code of Ethics
- Confirmation of the DJAA Mission Statement
- Confirmation of the DJAA Code of Conduct
- Confirmation of the Membership Process
- Confirmation of the Membership Levels and Criteria to become a member
- General Business
- Financial Reports
For those who couldn’t attend, discussions for next years event is already underway. The committee will be confirming dates and details as soon as possible and meeting on a monthly basis to keep everything moving forward.
We would also like to thank all of the industry professionals and in particular non-members for committing to attending the two day event and we hope you learnt something from the experience and have a clear idea of what the DJ Alliance of Australia is all about.